Front-end Senior Software Engineer
Project Phoenix is a startup technology company with the mission of connecting the disconnected. We provide custom software development and consulting services to our clients, in addition to building new and innovative software products of our own. We are looking for talented team members with a shared sense of ownership who enjoy working on projects from inception to scaling in production. If this describes you, please consider joining our team and assisting us in bringing our new SaaS software product, Devii, to market!
- Enable applications using GraphQL, Redux, and Backbone models and collections
- Collaborate with systems analyst, project managers, and clients during the development process; provide input and guidance on the technical implementation of software features
- Perform unit testing on completed software modules to ensure quality and proper functionality
- Develop test cases for automated software testing
- Associate Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 2-5 years of software development experience building web applications
- An adaptable and flexible attitude, ability to approach and solve a problem by examining it from different angles
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate effectively within a team
Ideally, you have
- Experience with graphic design and CSS
- Experience with GraphQL and REST
- Experience with Azure (or other cloud service providers)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with Git
- Experience developing mobile applications
- Experience with Webflow
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to email@example.com along with a brief description of your qualifications and skills.
Project Phoenix is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity in our workforce and all employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, performance, and business needs. We are committed to building a diverse team that represents a variety of skills, perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences.